How is the basic of pause?
Pause your subscription by simply clicking pause button on your Style Theory Apps.
Profile > Subscription Details > Subscription plan > Pause Subscription
Pausing your subscription has similar conditions to termination of subscription, where you are required to return all items and resolve any failed payments prior to pausing.
Things to note during your pause:
- You will not be charged for your subscription during your pause period.
- You will be unable to use our subscription rental service during your pause period. However, you will still be able to purchase preloved items and use other features in the Style Theory app.
- Your paused days during your current billing cycle will be converted to unused credits in your account. These will be discounted on your next billing date after you resume. Unused credits cannot be refunded.
- Your subscription will automatically resume once your pause period ends.
How to be eligible for pause?
In order to pause your subscription, you need to fulfil all of the following conditions:
- You have successfully returned any and all rental items in your possession;
- You still have enough days left in your pause quota;
- You still have at least 1 unused box (if you’re not using an Unlimited Plan);
- You don’t have any items currently saved in your My Box page.
How to resume from pause?
Here are some points on resuming your pause:
- Your subscription will automatically resume once your pause period ends. You'll be able to continue using our subscription rental service and be charged with your monthly billing.
- We will send you reminders via push notification 5 days before your subscription resumes, and on the day itself. Please make sure you turn on your app notifications to stay updated.
- You can also manually resume your subscription anytime by going to your Plan Details page and clicking Resume Subscription. Do note that if you resume earlier than 7 days into your pause period, 7 days will still be deducted from your pause quota.
How to define my pause period?
- You will be able to select how long you’d like to pause. Your pause period will be deducted from your pause quota — the total number of days where you can pause your subscription.
- The minimum pause period is 7 days. If you resume your subscription earlier, 7 days will still be deducted from your pause quota. The remaining days will be added back for you to reuse.
- Your pause quota will be calculated separately for each of your subscriptions — if you’re subscribed to multiple product lines, pausing one subscription won’t affect the others.
- Backdating is unavailable for unused days outside of your selected pause period.
How is my Billing during pause?
- You will not be charged for your paused subscription during your pause period.
- Your paused days during your current billing cycle will be converted to unused credits in your account. These will be discounted on your next billing date after your resume. Unused credits cannot be refunded.
For example, if your billing date is on the 1st of every month and you decide to pause on the 15th, you will have approximately 15 days worth of unused credit (for a 30-day month). The credits are calculated for each day.
- If your pause period ends partway through a billing cycle, you will be charged for the rest of that billing cycle once your subscription resumes. You will be able to review any billing adjustments in your Invoice History page. The charge will be pro-rated depending on the resumed date.
- Any vouchers and discounts for your current billing cycle will be forfeited if you pause your subscription. As such, you're encouraged not to pause until you've used all your vouchers and discounts.
What is the difference between pause and unsubscribe?
- Pausing is not a permanent termination of your account — your subscription and billing will automatically resume once your pause period ends.
- You will be unable to cancel your subscription while it’s paused. Please resume your subscription manually or wait until your pause period ends to submit a cancellation request.
Reach us out for more informations!