We're sorry you're thinking of leaving! Memberships are prepaid so in the event you decide to unsubscribe after payment, you will not be able to receive a refund for that month but you will be able to unsubscribe from the service at any point in time. The membership payment will automatically recur every month, with your card on profile charged on your monthly billing date. Should you decide to unsubscribe from the service, here's how:
Step 1: Check your next billing date to plan your return
Log into Styletheory app > Profile tab > Subscription Details
Step 2: Return your bag and box at least ONE WEEK before your next billing date
Since membership is prepaid every month, you can maximize your usage and ensure your box is picked up or dropped off latest by ONE WEEK (excluding Sun & PH) before your next billing date renews. Plan ahead of time to secure timing slots.
Step 3: Make a request to cancel within our app
My Profile > Subscription Details > Manage > Request to cancel your subscription
Note that if you wish to terminate for both Apparel & Bag subscriptions, you would need to send in 2 requests (1 for each of the subscription). The respective team will be in touch shortly.
Important things to take note of:
- All termination requests are subjected to processing time between 10am - 5pm on Mondays to Fridays excluding Public Holidays, Eve of Public Holidays, and weekends. Please plan ahead should you to not be charged on your next billing date.
- Terminations requests after 5pm will be attended to the next working day, and a customer service agent will be in contact with you during the operational time.
- Kindly note that to be eligible for terminations on the desired billing date, you should not be holding onto any boxes, and should not be on pause or have any outstanding payments.
- A confirmation message will be sent out to you upon successful termination ONE day before your next billing renews.
- Uninstalling the app would not terminate your subscription.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Have more questions? Contact us at email@example.com for more information.